TN Visa

Qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens are permitted to enter the United States to perform services in a wide range of professions by applying for a nonimmigrant NAFTA Professional (TN) visa. It is important to keep in mind that there is a major distinction in the TN procedure for citizens of Canada and Mexico: Canadian citizens typically do not need a visa to work as a TN professional in the United states, whereas a Mexican citizen is required to have a visa before requesting admission to the United States. These two differences can make obtaining a TN professional visa rather complicated, which is where we come in.
By contacting an immigration attorney from Duke Seth, you will be able to schedule a consultation and learn more about your rights in regard to gaining access to the United States. There are numerous visa options available to foreign nationals, especially for those residing in Canada and Mexico. Given the number of visa options, it is a good idea to sit down over the phone with a knowledgeable lawyer who will steer you in the right direction. It is our intention to educate foreign nationals interested in coming to the United States about the various visa options available to them and then help them make a decision that benefits them in the end.
If you would like to learn more about the TN professionals visa process, please contact our immigration law office at (214) 965-8100 today. We offer consultations and are happy to schedule something with you today.

Request A Legal Consultation

    What Our Clients Say

    Scroll to Top