B-2 Travel Visa

The United States immigration laws are both complicated and well-structured. For example, a citizen of a foreign country must first obtain either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence, before they can enter the United States. A person who wishes to visit the United States temporarily for business (B-1), for pleasure, or for medical treatment (B-2), typically would require a visitor visa. However, in some instances a combination of both B-1 and B-2 may also be given to a beneficiary.
This is a complicated process that requires the knowledge and expertise of a seasoned immigration lawyer. Attorneys at Duke Seth understand the process as well as what the experience is like for hopeful immigrants. If you are interested in traveling to the United States for personal reasons, please contact Duke Seth today so that we can help you get started.
B-2 visas are issued to individuals who are intending to enter the United States for purposes that are recreational in nature, such as the following:

To learn more about the B-2 travel visa process, please contact an immigration attorney from Duke Seth today. We are happy to go over your options with you and will do what we can to help you better understand what documentation is necessary before traveling to the United States. We understand how stressful it can be to sort through the various regulations and documents and are therefore prepared to help you in any way we can. Please contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced immigration attorneys today.

Request A Legal Consultation

    What Our Clients Say

    Scroll to Top